Sunday, March 25, 2012

Last night with Lucy

Tonight is my last night with Lucy in my belly. I feel sad, but I also feel happy for her. I know that she will soon be in the arms of the only other being who can possibly love her more than we do, and I know that He actually has the power to keep her safe and at peace forever. We are sad that we will not be able to enjoy getting to see her grow up, but I know that she will also never have to experience heartache, illness, fear, guilt, or sin. She will never be separated from her God. It's probably the best I could wish for any person. And yet, it just hurts so much. I know that it will and that's normal. And I know that there are so many people praying for us that we are covered in love and support. We really appreciate that. We know that God will heal our hurt in time and that there is no telling what good will come from this, in addition to the fact that there will be one more little soul in heaven tomorrow.

I will try to write tomorrow or Tuesday about how things are going.

Please pray that Lucy's time with us will be peaceful. That's really the only thing that I'm scared of --that she will be in distress or pain. Thank you all for your love and prayers!

4 comments:

  1. Sending you waves of light and love through my tears. May you feel God holding you as you hold Lucy. Blessings, Becky.
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many prayers for you all. Lucy will spend her whole earthly life surrounded by love before moving into a love greater than we can ever comprehend. Sending lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Becky. We're all thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very sorry for your loss....praying you are surrounded by much comfort and peace in the days to come. Rest in peace baby girl Lucy. (((HUGS)))....if you ever need to talk, please know your CHERUBS friends are here for you.

    Tracy, Ian's mom from CHERUBS

    ReplyDelete